Location and directions
CENTRAL LOCATION OF THE HOTEL NEAR THE BERNER ALTSTADT
Hotel Jardin is located in Bern, in a quiet and green residential area. Nevertheless, it is central, so you can reach the old town in 15 minutes and the BEA Expo exhibition grounds in only 8 minutes walking distance.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Take the train to "Bern Bahnhof",
- tram n° 9 - direction "Wankdorf Bahnhof"
- Get off at the "Breitenrain" stop
- Walk straight on into "Herzogstrasse" towards the Bern barracks
- Turn left into "Militärstrasse" to Hotel Jardin
With the free Bern Ticket, you can use public transport in Bern for free during your entire stay. You will receive the ticket upon check-in. Before this, you can use your booking confirmation as a ticket for your journey from Bern train station to Hotel Jardin (tram line N° 9).
- Take the motorway exit "Bern-Wankdorf"
- Head towards "Zentrum" passing "Stade de Suisse Wankdorf"
- After 500m, take the right lane at Guisanplatz (traffic lights) and turn right
- After approximately 50m, turn left into "Militärstrasse", then drive 500m until you reach Hotel Jardin
A limited number of free parking spaces are available on site. A reservation of the parking spots is not possible. In case that there aren't any free spaces left a parking card for the "white zone" can be bought at the reception (CHF 16.00 per day). Please let us know in advance if you plan to arrive in a bigger vehicle.
On demand you'll receive a Jardin-Bicycle from us (limited amount) to visit Berne the easiest way we know off. If you prefer an E-Bike you'll be happy to hear that there is a PubliBike station just around the corner. Berne is a bicycle city with great infrastructure and dedicated bicycle ways. Do you plan to arrive with a bicycle? Store your valuable bike in our secure and dry garage. If you are still planing your holidays be sure to check out our partner Radweg-Reisen.