Location and directions
CENTRAL LOCATION OF THE HOTEL NEAR THE BERNER ALTSTADT
Hotel Jardin is located in Bern, in a quiet and green residential area. Nevertheless, it is central, so you can reach the old town in 15 minutes and the BEA Expo exhibition grounds in only 8 minutes walking distance.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Take the train to "Bern Bahnhof",
- tram n° 9 - direction "Wankdorf Bahnhof"
- Get off at the "Breitenrain" stop
- Walk straight on into "Herzogstrasse" towards the Bern barracks
- Turn left into "Militärstrasse" to Hotel Jardin
With the free Bern Ticket, you can use public transport in Bern for free during your entire stay. You will receive the ticket upon check-in. Before this, you can use your booking confirmation as a ticket for your journey from Bern train station to Hotel Jardin (tram line N° 9).
- Take the motorway exit "Bern-Wankdorf"
- Head towards "Zentrum" passing "Stade de Suisse Wankdorf"
- After 500m, take the right lane at Guisanplatz (traffic lights) and turn right
- After approximately 50m, turn left into "Militärstrasse", then drive 500m until you reach Hotel Jardin
A limited number of free parking spaces are available. You also have the possibility of buying a parking card for the blue zone at the reception (CHF 16.00 per day).