The Hotel Jardin Bern benefits at a glance
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Free parking (limited number of spaces)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- All non-smoking rooms
- Pets allowed (CHF 10.00 per night)
- Central and quiet location
- Close to the city centre, Stade de Suisse stadium and BEA Expo exhibition grounds
Enjoy your city hotel with a familiar note in Bern.
The most important points for your stay
- Early arrival: If you wish to arrive earlier than 2 p.m., please let us know. We will then prioritize your room for an earlier check-in. If the room is not ready yet, you can already leave your luggage with us and park the car.
- Late arrival: If you arrive later than 8 p.m., please let us know in advance. The reception is manned until 11 p.m. (Sat + Sun 10 p.m.). For guests arriving later, there is the possibility of a self-check-in. (by prior arrangement)
- Bern Ticket: We happily provide you with a free ticket for public transport in the city of Bern. The ticket is valid until noon of the day of your departure.
- Parking situation: A limited number of parking spaces are available free of charge, but cannot be reserved. Alternatively, there are parking spaces in the street. Tickets can be bought at the reception for CHF 16.00 per 24h.
- Air conditioning: Our house does not have air conditioning. During the hot summer months we provide our guests with standing fans.
- Restaurant: We don't have a restaurant. The nearest and highly recommended Restaurant-Lokal is just 75m / 246ft away.
- Breakfast: A rich breakfast buffet is included in your booking. The breakfast time is from 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.